There Is No Reason To Fear Success
Many people are uncomfortable with the prospect of success. It’s seems hard to believe but it’s true. Who wouldn’t want to be more successful? Failure might not be ideal, but it can be more comfortable than the possibility of something more. Eliminating your fear of success could be all you need to do to take your life to the next level.
You may not even be aware that the thought of success makes you uncomfortable.
Consider These Facts And Strategies About Success To Become More Comfortable With Choosing Success As A Way Of Life:
1. The fear of success can manifest itself in different ways. Procrastination, self-sabotage, and an inability to concentrate on important tasks are signs of discomfort with success. Do you suddenly feel tired when performing a task that could take your career to the next level? These are signs that your subconscious is derailing your efforts.
• Notice signs of self-sabotage in your work and relationships. Ask yourself why you engage in those behaviors. Look at your past objectively. You’ve been sabotaging yourself for years.
2. Attack your negative beliefs. Make a list of your negative beliefs regarding success. Question them.
• How do you know this belief is true?
• Where did this belief originate?
• Could you be wrong?
• What are a few counter examples to this belief?
• What is this belief costing you?
3. Success is more complex than failure. It’s can seem easier to deal with your life as it is than to become successful. The more successful you become, the more visible you become. You’re more exposed to criticism. You have more responsibility. You may have to live with more pressure.
• Remind yourself that you’ll have access to more resources if you’re successful. An excess of resources results in more comfort. When you have plenty of money and influence, life becomes easier.
If you’re ready to begin your journey toward success, deliberate discovery is here to help. Stop wasting time in life. Use the power of deliberate discovery to take you exactlky where you want to be. Click below to begin your free journey of discovery.