Life Hacks Make Things Simple
We all want to accomplish more and have more free time.
With limited time and energy, every trick that can potentially make life easier is worth investigating.
There’s more than one way to catch a mouse, and there’s more than one way to handle daily living.
Life hacks are amazing for many different reasons. One of these reasons would be the fact that they can make things that were once complicated, easily achievable.
Life Hacks Can Save Time, Increase Productivity, And Make Life Easier:
1. Use a timer. A simple timer can greatly increase your focus and productivity.
For example, the next time you need to clean the kitchen, determine how long it should take. Then set a timer for a couple of minutes less than your guess. See if you finish before the time runs out. You’ll be more focused and get more done.
• Use a timer at work. There are timers available for your computer and cell phone.
2. Take a 10-minute break every hour. Set your timer for 50 minutes and work hard. Then give yourself a 10-minute break. Productivity studies have shown this to be the best ration of work and rest for the average person.
• Use the 10 minutes to take a quick walk, do a few pushups, get a drink of water, or deal with personal email. You’ll get more done over a long day than you ever thought possible.
3. Fill up your gas tank before you get home from work. Avoid putting anything off until the morning if it can be done beforehand. You’re likely to forget, or something will go wrong. If you’re running late before you remember that you need gas or something else for work, you’re doomed.
4. Prepare to leave, then be idle. Imagine this: you have to be at a party in three hours. It will take 30 minutes to get ready and 30 minutes to drive there. If you’re like most people, you’ll wait two hours, then get ready, then drive to the party. This is a recipe for disaster.
• Instead, give yourself an hour to get ready. You’ll be ready in plenty of time. You can then spend any extra time doing whatever you were going to do if you had waited for two hours.
• If getting ready to leave is the last thing you do before leaving, you’ll frequently be late.
During your idle time, you may want to consider practicing some meditations. Meditation is a great thing to do during your spare time and it can give you the motivation and determination you need to make it through your day. Click below to get some great meditations as a free gift.