The Single Life Can Get Old
While a few people prefer being single, most single men and women would prefer to have a partner. If you’ve been single for a long time, there’s a reason. On some level, it’s your choice.
It’s time to take the bull by the horns and examine your situation honestly. Only then can you make the necessary changes and find the love of your life.
Determine Why You’re Still Single:
1. You’re attracted to those who are inappropriate for you. Do you dream of a happy marriage with children and a cute little ranch on a corner lot? Yet you find yourself attractive to hardcore bikers that spend three years out of five in prison?
• Maybe you’re attracted to guys that are totally committed to their careers, or women that are broken and need saving.
• Perhaps you’re single because you’re only interested in others that don’t make good relationship material. You should ask yourself why.
2. You’re too picky. There aren’t too many Brad Pitts running around. Setting your standards too high will ensure that they’re never met. Consider the criteria you use while searching for a mate. Perhaps you’re focused on the wrong things. What do you truly need to be happy?
3. Your self-esteem is too low. We tend to date on our level, or at least what we think is our level. If you don’t think very much of yourself, you’ll date people that aren’t necessarily high-quality relationship material. Raise your self-esteem and the quality of your dates will increase, too.
4. You’re comfortable with your routine. The older you get, the less appealing it is to change your routine, no matter how great the other person seems. You might like staying in on Saturday nights, watching old Star Trek reruns, and eating frozen pizza. Heaven forbid you wind up with a partner that wants to go out for pizza and watch a movie on the big screen.
• You might enjoy your current routine. At the very least, it’s safe, and you don’t hate it. But you might enjoy a new routine with someone special even more.
Breaking free of your current routine is something that will likely require confidence. If you’re confidence could use some boosting, you’re in luck because we are currently offering a confidence boosting meditation as a free gift! Click below to claim yours.