When Used Properly, Our Gut Feelings Can Lead Us In Blessed Directions
Why do some of us seem to have better intuition than others? Perhaps you believe that you lack intuition all together.
Your mind is constantly giving you feedback. You’re either not receiving the message or you’re misinterpreting the signs.
When you’re uncertain about how to proceed, your intuition can provide valuable feedback.
It’s a mistake to only rely on logic when you have other tools at your disposal. Give your intuition a chance.
Learn To Cultivate And Use Your Intuition:
1. Practice addressing and listening to your intuition. You probably already do this, just not at a sufficient level. When faced with multiple possibilities, give your intuition a chance to chime in. Start with little things. “Should I go to the movie with Sally or stay at home?”
• Ask yourself these types of questions as they come up in your life and notice the response you receive.
2. Notice how your intuition communicates with you. It might be in the form of a verbal response. In many cases, you’ll get a feeling in your body that might take the form of a feeling in your stomach, chest, or head. It could reveal itself as a sense of calmness, knowing, or anxiety.
• You already experience these types of feelings. When faced with something you fear, your intuition is speaking to you. You already know how that feels. You also know when something feels “right.”
3. Follow your intuition blindly in trivial matters. Show your intuition that you’re willing to listen. When faced with non-pressing matters, such as whether to have a cup of coffee or tea, just do what your intuition tells you. You might go for a joy ride and allow your intuition to choose all the turns. Pay attention to where you end up!
4. Meditation helps. Your intuition might be talking to you, but you’re not getting the message. With everything else going on in your head, you might not even notice that your intuition is trying to communicate with you. Meditation can quiet the mind enough to notice what your intuition is saying.
If you’re ready to see what meditation can do to improve your intuition, click below to get a great meditation as a free gift. This meditation is quick, simply and will provide you with great results. Click below to claim yours.